06 May 2010

Things you might want to know, or not!

A wee bit sad today so I am doing this for a while to keep my mind from thinking of it.....


a. Ever been so drunk you blacked out?
Yepp

b. Put a body part on fire for amusement?Nope

c. Kept a secret from everyone? I try to be as truthful as possible

d. Wanted to hook up with a friend? Haven't we all?

e. Ever thought an animated character was hot? Well I did have a minor crush on Cogo in Starzinger when I was a kiddo (Spaceketeers is the American name for the show)

f. Had a New Kids on the Block tape? Nope

g. Been on stage? ahhhh yeah :) Singing, acting, just love it!

--------------Favourites-------------

a. Shampoo? VO5-Fructis

b. Soap? Lux

c. Day/Night? I love the sun, so day is my answer. Or even better, sunrise ....

d. Colour? Ocean blue or forest green

e. Summer/Winter? Since I am an ocean and sun lover, Summer ofc!

f. Fave TV series? The big bang theory, Family guy, American dad

g. Fave Food? Asian

h. Fave Advert? I hate adverts :P

i. Fave Movie? Soooooo many.....ummm... Donnie Darko is good, but... I really like the pianist! Oh and the piano! Hannibal... The crow, Pans labyrinth, the cube, taxidriver, gilbert grape... wow that's not just one huh? crap

----------RIGHT NOW----------

a. Wearing? Black pants and a blue cotton top with some black printing on

b. Eating? Hehehe.. Turkisk peppar :D

c. Hair is? Semi wet, had a shower not long ago

d. Drinking? Nothing, but maybe I should have a glass of water.. hmm

e. Thinking about? The same thing I am not supposed to think about cause it just makes me want to cry. I think about Sydney and how I'm going to be able to ever get a sponsorship in this country so I can stay forever.

f. Listening to? The wind chime outside

g. Talking to? No one, Chris is working so I don't want to disturb him :)

--THE LAST 24 Hrs-----------

a. Cried? oh yes... Can't stop...

b. Meet any new friends? not really

c. Cleaned your room? My room, hmmmm don't have a room. I sleep in the Office/sun room. Going to be good to have my own room back very soon though :)

---------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------

a. Yourself? yes, I know I can do so much more then I give myself credit for.

b. Your friends? Ofc, Otherwise they wouldn't be my friends

c. Santa Claus? I would love to believe in him, but sorry, no :(

d. Tooth Fairy? Not any more

e. Destiny/Fate? yes

f. Angels? Does the human ones count?

g. Ghosts? Sometimes

---------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------

a. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Nope, but I would love to be together with that special someone whom you enjoy being around :)

b. Who have u known the longest of your friends? Don't really keep track of that, I am just thankful to have the really good friends that I have.

c. Who's the shyest? Hard one... Think most of them outgrew that :)

d. Who's the craziest? It's probably me but other then that I would say that Pernilla is quite wacky

e. Who do you go to for advice? If it isn't my X boyfriend Niklas I go to my aunts or brother. Pernilla and Maggie are good ones to confide in too.

f. When do you cry the most? When I stop believing in myself and everything feels hopeless

No comments: